Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Must Confess

Since November 21st is False Confession Day, I'll let you in on a few of mine:





False Confession #1: I have a pathological need to clean.

False Confession #2: I abhor bathroom humor.

False Confession #3: Chocolate makes me nauseous.

False Confession #4: I am not a total conspiracy theorist.

False Confession #5: It does not grate on my nerves in the least when someone says,
"nu-cu-lar."

False Confession #6: I am the picture of cheerfulness first thing in the morning.

False Confession #7: I have never succumbed to the uncontrollable urge to spin around to the left the exact same number of times I have just spun around to the right.


Well. That was fun, wasn't it? Now it's your turn: go on and drop me a comment with your own False Confessions...