Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Headline Humor

I found a few headlines today that just struck my funny bone, so I thought I'd share the silly. Go on and click on the links for the full stories.

From MSN.com:
Ewww. The article is all about unhealthy holiday foods - not funny, really, but that title is just such a visual...

From MSNBC.com:
I tell ya. This one had me giggling before I ever even read the article. Once I did read it, well... Let me put it this way: even my non-potty-humor-enjoying husband got a chuckle out of it.

Yes, really. Here's an excerpt: "According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy 'continually disrupted his classroom environment' by intentionally breaking wind." Hmmm. I see a fartiste career in this boy' future...

This one is from back in September, but warrants a mention. The man was originally detained from a traffic stop which progressed to a breathalyzer test. But then the real fun began: "According to a criminal complaint, [the man] passed gas and made a fanning motion" toward a patrolman. Yep. Handsome Boy should be thanking his lucky stars there are no patrolmen in our house...

...and with a 12-gauge, no less. Kinda makes ya think twice about little Fluffy, now doesn't it?

So, that's it for me. Drop me a comment if you have any of your own to add...