It is fitting that I'm writing this post today, for two reasons. First, because it is International Day of Awesomeness. Second, because I am, of course, awesome.
International Day of Awesomeness is celebrated on March 10th, in part, because March 10th is the birthday of the awesome king of roundhouse kicks,
And to celebrate, I've compiled a list of some of Chez Wheedleton's favorite Chuck Norris facts:
- When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the earth down.
- When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Brett Favre can throw a football over 60 yards. Chuck Norris can throw Brett Favre twice that far.
- Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
- Google won't search for Chuck Norris, because it knows that you don't find Chuck Norris. He finds you.
- There once was a street called Chuck Norris. The name was changed, because no one crosses Chuck Norris.
- Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy. It's a Chucktatorship.
And finally, on this International Day of Awesomeness, I'll leave you with this:
- Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. Nobody fools Chuck Norris.