Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

Lovely Girl's idea of the best way to change a diaper: "Stand clear of the rear!"

Wii Fit Rhythm Boxing is my favorite video game. (You gotta love a video game that actually helps you drop a few pounds...)

Why is it I always have tons of pencils, but none of them ever have any erasers?

Hooray! Heroes is back!

Adam Sandler's new movie Bedtime Stories is at the top of my "Must See" List.

Why have I still not found Lovely Girl's chocolate stash?

I once got perfect balance during the Wii Fit Body Test.

Last week my Wii Fit age was 30. Today it was 39. Obviously, there was a glitch in the system today.

There was a time when anyone - let alone Wii Fit -  thinking I was 30 would have been mortifying. But now, it's a compliment.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be, and why?

I love a good book, an interesting pen, a fab bag, and when things go according to plan. 'Course, that last one I tend to question when it happens, because...

...I'm a pessimist at heart.

I've been watching the same spindly brown spider cross my basement carpet back and forth for the last half hour. Know what I'm gonna do about it? Keep my feet up on the couch where I pulled them when I first saw it, and hope it's not in my way when it's time to go upstairs.

Oh, crud. It's time to go upstairs.

Wish me luck...