Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Foray into Digidrawing

I'm teaching myself how to use the digital drawing tablet Santa left under my tree this year. Two days and a fair amount of hair-pulling-out later, along with a maddening program crash that cost me three-fourths of a near-finished design and forced a do-over, here's what I have to show for it (besides a new-found, life-saving, and near-constant habit of hitting command+s):


  1. That's great, Kim! Bright and colorful too.

    Technology drives me crazy. It's all I can do to handle Blogger. I'm still trying to figure out my smart phone! So kudos to you for figuring out the drawing tablet.

    Happy New Year!

  2. Wow! You're a fast learner. Those look really good.

    Happy New Year!!!

  3. Joanne - So you finally broke down and got a smartphone? ;-) I bet you'll be a pro user in no time. Happy New Year to you, too!

    LJ - Thank you! It was fun after I got the hang of it.


So, what's on your mind?