Monday, January 5, 2009

Fits and Giggles with Quotes

I do love a funny quote. And when I find one, I scribble it down in a notebook, scratch it out on a stray bill envelope, or write it quick on the back of a grocery receipt - whatever's handy. Today, I gathered up the bits and pieces, so I could share a few with you:


"I've got to talk to M'Lynn about her husband. He is a boil on the butt of humanity!"
     - Ouiser, Steel Magnolias


"You're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!"
     - Patches O'Houlihan, Dodgeball


"Your family is better than cable."
     - Lilly, Hannah Montana


"One morning I  shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
     - Captain Spaulding, Animal Crackers


"Oh, you in trouble, Dum-Dum. You better run-run. From Attila the Hun-hun!"
     - Easter Island Head, Night at the Museum


"When I buy a new book, I read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side."
     - Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally


"You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?"
     -Chandler, Friends



And now, I'll end with a little snippet of dialogue, because everybody needs a little Spongebob in their life:

SQUIDWARD: Would you not stand so close? I'm getting claustrophobic.

PATRICK: What does "closterphobic" mean?

SPONGEBOB: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus!

SQUIDWARD: No it doesn't!

PATRICK: HO HO HO!

SPONGEBOB: Stop it, Patrick. You're scaring him!

PATRICK: HO HO HO!
     - Spongebob Squarepants



Now go on and have a hilarious, giggle-filled day!